Make sure you are posting constructive criticism, whether it's negative or positive. Contrary to what some people believe, we do take feedback from here into account.
- Flame or insult other members.
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the "Post Reporting, or Private Messaging Systems"
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Bump threads
- Derail a thread's topic.
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Post spam (i.e. +1, 10char, rickrolls) or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content.
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: trade requests belong in trading forum).
- Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message.
- Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one person.
- Create alternate, backup, or multiple accounts.
- Publicly post or otherwise share PMs with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be just that - private.